05-28-2009 09:17 PM
I've got an old #7620 Photosmart printer that's pretty goofed up. HP tells me it's too old- no more support. I'm guessing the easiest fix is to reinstall the software (maybe the printer, as well?), but I've lost the CD. Any suggestions?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)