03-21-2013 12:56 PM
Differences between Officejet 8600 and 8600 plus, the data spec sheets state that the
8600 plus has HP e print, wireless direct printing, Apple air print. but the 8600 has
only HP e print & Air print and does not have wireless direct printing. does anyone
know if this is correct?
I have phoned HP twice and have 2 completly different answers, so in other words they have no idea.
Your help before i purchase one of these will be appreaciated
03-22-2013 01:18 PM
I double checked for you here all three models have wireless direct as an option. I am also linking you to a document with the specs for the series.
Hope this helps.
03-23-2013 05:26 AM
Thanks very much for that. I had not come across that doccument before, it was a lot more informative than the data sheets that i was looking at. I think they must have a typo error on the data spec sheets but is does not help when you phone hp and get 2 different answers from them. Thanks again. Robert
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)