Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Envy 5546 printer

I have bought above printer with the ink 9 month free trial, I have registered the product but can't seem to register the free trial. How can I find out if I'm registered for the free trial? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Jackie1961,

You have to sign up for the Instant Ink Program separately from the warranty registration.

HP Instant Ink | HP® Official Site - Sign up here

But...

There are all kinds of offers and trials for different areas.

The best thing you can do is contact HP Instant Ink Support directly and ask about your offer.

Most likely, you should have a Promo Code to enter when you sign up for the instant ink program.

For some offers, you would have to get the promo code info from the store you purchased from.

Click on Contact HP Customer Support below (choose the country you are living in and follow the prompts).

Contact HP Customer Support for HP Instant Ink

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Jackie1961,

You have to sign up for the Instant Ink Program separately from the warranty registration.

HP Instant Ink | HP® Official Site - Sign up here

But...

There are all kinds of offers and trials for different areas.

The best thing you can do is contact HP Instant Ink Support directly and ask about your offer.

Most likely, you should have a Promo Code to enter when you sign up for the instant ink program.

For some offers, you would have to get the promo code info from the store you purchased from.

Click on Contact HP Customer Support below (choose the country you are living in and follow the prompts).

Contact HP Customer Support for HP Instant Ink

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help, now enrolled and set up for my free trial

HP Recommended

Dear sir or. Madam i bought hp model no ENVY 5546 printer from
Curry pc world last year on october and with this prenter i hade free trail for 9 months so i want apply for that my name is baldip. My phone no.[Personal Information Removed] if u need proof of purchace i will send u thank u

HP Recommended

Ballijaan,

The post above has the link you use to sign up for HP Instant Ink.

We do not support sign ups for that in the forum.

Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hey @Ballijaan, I might be able to help. Please send me a private message with your enrollment key. Have you tried completing the enrollment yet? If so, please let me know the outcome of your efforts.

How To Send A Private Message

Lisa, 

- Instant Ink Support. 

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.