Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Good morning. I am using Win 7 and I have a new Photosmart 7510 printer and I would like to use A7 paper and envelopes.  I see paper selections for A5, A6, and other choices, but do not have A7 on the list. Is there a way to get A7 paper support?  PS, this is my 3rd HP printer and it's great.  More features than my old 7960 printer.  Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I was successful in printing to A7 stock card paper using the "B5 (ISO)" as the printer paper selection.  A7 paper is 7" x 10", and the B5 (ISO) selection is 6.93" x 9.84".  Hope this helps someone else trying to print cards.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unfortunately A7 paper sise is not supported by the printer hardware.

As you may find listed by the product specification under Paper-handling specificationsPaper: (plain, inkjet, photo, glossy) :

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02948308

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you for your help.  The paper type / paper size chart was helpful.  Although the printer does not support the A7 size, it is very close in dimension to the B5 size as shown on the chart.  I will try the B5 as a "work around".

HP Recommended

I was successful in printing to A7 stock card paper using the "B5 (ISO)" as the printer paper selection.  A7 paper is 7" x 10", and the B5 (ISO) selection is 6.93" x 9.84".  Hope this helps someone else trying to print cards.

HP Recommended

Hi RICKM10103,

Those are great news!!

Great to know the information asisted you to figure the solution, hopefully others will benefit from it as well 🙂

Cheers,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.