12-11-2011 11:09 AM
1. HP OfficeJet 4500 G510 n-z
2. Windows 7 64-bit (Both computers)
3. Home wireless network, cable modem, working fine with two computers
I can't add a second computer to my printer. I loaded the CD on both computers, including the USB attachment. The first computer I set the printer up on works fine. On the second PC I was able to print a Wireless Test Report (no problems) when I established the connection, the printer is listed on the Printers list but it will not print. No reaction at all when I send something to it. No error messages.
The wireless function is working fine on the computer in question. Both computers are Dell laptops.
I think I'm missing something very simple but can't figure it out.
Any help is appreciated.
12-11-2011 01:02 PM
Download and run this utility: http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-92
What does it say?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)