05-07-2012 03:45 PM
I was ready to submit an issue, though I have resolved it so here I am presenting the solution to the problem.
I have an Office 650 AIO and I use the 920XL cartridge.
Issue: I was replacing the old with new cartridge and noticed when I was closing the toner the new one will pop out of its slot and the printer would not recognize them.
Solution: I looked, and compared the two cartridges (old and new) and did not find any particular difference. Until I saw it.
The new one has a little "tongue" that does not come out as much as the old one, so when it clips in position it does not push against its slot.
To resolve the issue, just pull out the "tongue" enough without braking it. Insert it again into the slot and it will stay.
05-08-2012 07:15 AM
Thanks for the tip, Tommaso!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)