06-14-2010 11:58 AM
Hi, My B9180 has gotten hungup in the Closed Loop Calibration. Keeps asking for Glossy paper and wants to run the calibration. This after I replaced the printheads. It ran a Calibration at the time of the print head replacement but now it won't go away.
06-14-2010 12:30 PM
I came across the following document Unsuccessful CLC Error Message that may be of use.
Try the steps it describes....does this solve the issue?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)