12-24-2013 05:13 AM
You can draw filled rectangles using the appropriate PCL Rectangular Area Fill escape sequences.
For drawing pie sections, you'd be better off looking at the HP-GL/2 commands (HP-GL/2 is a subset of the PCL5 Page Description Language); this language subset can also be used to draw rectangles.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)