01-06-2009 05:59 AM - edited 01-06-2009 06:03 AM
I have a HP Deskjet 880C, which uses HP 45 black ink, and I was wondering if this model printer is effected by the expiration date/installation date listed on the ink. Also, if it is effected, how does it effect usage? Thanks.
Message Edited by joecib on 01-06-2009 05:03 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)