04-28-2014 02:43 PM
I have the same issue many others do - black ink will not print. I have tried cleaning the print heads, as well as a hard reset. I don't believe I can remove the cartridge carriage from my PhotoSmart5514 to soak it. Any other ideas will be appreciated. Thanks.
Solved! View Solution.
04-28-2014 04:00 PM
@Ciara_B - Please escalate this one.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)