12-17-2009 04:08 PM
I have a new 8500 premium inkjet all in one printer. I have found that when we print pictures using HP Advanced Photo Paper the black ink rubs off extremely easily ruining the pictures.. We are using the HP ink that was initially included with the new machine.. Is this a known issue? How can this be corrected?
Thanks all for your help..
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)