01-23-2010 07:03 PM
My Deskjet D4160 has a nearly full black ink cartridge but will not print any black text or images at all. The color cartridge works fine, I will say that I don't use this printer very often, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. The ink level tells me the black level is nearly full. Any ideas? Thanks!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)