02-28-2013 05:04 PM
Printing was so light that I thought it didn't print at all. When I performed a printhead cleaning I got no black at all in the printout. I blew through the vent opening on the black cartridge to clear any clogs in the cartridge and the ink flowed out without blockage. I then performed a printhead alignment and again no black and I a got a message on the printer that the alignment failed.
Finally I used only black ink in a print job and the printout was blank.
02-28-2013 05:13 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)