06-30-2014 02:29 PM
Thank you for getting back to me. I am going to send you a private message, please check the little envelope on the top right hand corner of the forums page to check your Forums inbox.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
06-30-2014 04:03 PM
Ok, so yesterday I went out and bought a new printer to replace the existing one that was not working right. I thought I would try one more time to make it work, and it worked without doing anything other than printing a test page. Either my printer has a mind of its own, or demons. Either way it is working probably because I scared it with a new printer. Totally confused now, but happy. Thanks for all of the support.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)