Post new question
Question
Black ink not working
Replies (12)

Honor Student
Message 11 of 13 (125 Views)

Re: Black ink not working

Thanks for your reply. I can confirm that I've tried all steps listed as requested. My region is USA/midwest.

HP Support Agent
Message 12 of 13 (123 Views)

Hi KBKelly,

Thank you for getting back to me. I am going to send you a private message, please check the little envelope on the top right hand corner of the forums page to check your Forums inbox.

Forums Inbox.jpg

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 13 of 13 (107 Views)

Ok, so yesterday I went out and bought a new printer to replace the existing one that was not working right.  I thought I would try one more time to make it work, and it worked without doing anything other than printing a test page.  Either my printer has a mind of its own, or demons.  Either way it is working probably because I scared it with a new printer.  Totally confused now, but happy.  Thanks for all of the support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation