07-24-2013 10:17 AM
I have an HP 352O Deskjet hooked to my Macbook. When I went to print today, the first page I printed was fainter than normal, and after that it wouldn't print in black, except for a dark line I have in my letterhead, which it printed as a very faint gray. I have tried cleaning printerheads, aligning, changing the black ink cartridge, test pages, unplugging to reset, and everything else I can think of. Help! Thanks in advance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)