05-06-2010 03:21 PM
I'm assuming I'm not the only one that has experienced this problem, but there seems to be no solution to this that I can find, which brings me here.
I have a PSC 1510xi All-in-one printer which I've owned for a few years. The print works great, but due to recent mobility issues, I am looking to make it wireless via bluetooth. I own a macbook with built in bluetooth. I purchased the BT500 bluetooth adapter in hopes of making my 1510 printer bluetooth enabled (plugging it in through the pictbridge, as the instructions go). Lo and behold, my computer doesn't detect the bluetooth signal the printer should be sending out. I have a bluetooth mouse and keyboard, which commuicate fine.
Does anyone know to fix this, or know what is going on?
Thanks in advance!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)