01-20-2014 11:45 AM
I accidentally broke the input tray of the HP Photosmart B210e. Is there any way to find a replacement? If not, is there any way to use the output tray as an input?
Thank you very much for your help.
01-20-2014 01:02 PM
Please check accessories for the B210 series on the following link:
No, they are not the same and missing output tray the printer may not work.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)