11-30-2009 07:44 PM
12-01-2009 11:33 AM
This looks like an ink system failure error situation. The unit might require a reset to fix the issue. I would recommend that you contact the HP customer support to fix this issue. When you call, be ready with the 10 digit alphanumeric error code!
Please visit the link provided below for various customer Service contact options:
Hope this suggestion will help you.
Please mark reply as "Accept as Solution" if it solved the problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
05-04-2011 07:10 AM
Hi Slider 1984,
One of these solutions could help you to fix this error:
Good luck !
06-05-2013 01:27 PM - edited 06-05-2013 01:29 PM
I think the detailed solution, by Jann31, actually walks the user through the reset procedure. It worked to clear the error, although there's still an ink problem (no reds or greens). This may be due to the previous owner having left the printer unused for a long period of time before ink replacement.
At least now, the printer comes ready and will print something. Good.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)