02-28-2011 06:29 PM
Using a Photosmart C309a with a Mac OS X 10.6.6
My printer is connected through my router, and gets my print jobs, but does not print black.
Test prints get me all other colors, just not black. The printer utility is telling me I have plenty of ink.
I'm guessing my cartridge is somehow clogged. How to fix?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: C309A Not Printing Black
03-01-2011 06:19 AM
Looking at other posts, figured out that it's an occluded print head. Soaked it and now it's printing.
10-17-2013 12:01 PM
Hello eagle8. Please refer to this post on how to soak a print head: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questi
Let me know if this answers your questions.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)