10-19-2011 09:40 AM
I have a Printhead Problem on my C309a all-in-one printer. It tells me to "Remove all Cartridges. Next, lift gray latch and remove Printhead. Then, re-install Printhead and Cartridges." I have done this several times but cannot get the error message to go away, or get the printer to work again.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)