11-17-2010 10:16 PM - edited 11-17-2010 10:52 PM
I turned off the printer,unplugged it and waited over 5 minutes.I plugged it back in turned on power,turned wireless off.Next I restored network defaults,then I clicked on wireless setup wizard.Next I reentered my Key and now my printer is working ok.I hope this works for you other frustrated C309a users.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)