05-04-2014 06:16 PM
Tri color and paper led indications are constantly displayng / flushing. Also the the copy indication No's swows always with << E >>. Pc have been reset and restarted and inks have been checked already and nothing have been found.
I cannot even make a copy without a pc.
Any help is really appreciated
05-07-2014 10:13 AM
I would like to help you with the blinking lights you are seeing on your C3180 printer. The following document describes the most common combinations of blinking (flashing) lights on the product control panel, followed by solutions for each combination. Find the blinking lights pattern you are experiencing, and then follow the steps to resolve the issue. Blinking Lights.
I hope this helps.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the Thumbs Up below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)