01-02-2010 10:39 AM
Hi there, I want to print a PDF out in colour instead of black and white.
The PDF is in black and white, and I can't work out any way of changing that, but I want it to come out in colour.
I can find something that will let me print colour as greyscale, but is there anything that lets me print the other way round?
So for example, I can print this file off in Blue?
I like having different colours for difficulty of certain musical pieces, and I'm printing sheet music at the moment.
Thanks in advance, and happy new year everyone!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)