10-30-2013 08:23 AM
HP CM4540 Printer/Copier when either inserting a double sided document or placing it on the scanner to copy will result in the printer reading both sides of the document, but printing out two separate pieces of paper with both images. I tested this myself and made sure I was going from 2 sided to 2 sided, but that did not change the output. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers - LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. - Hp forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)