10-31-2013 07:44 AM
I have a CM 4540 that when an user attempts to copy a two sided document to two sided output, the unit reads both sides, but the copy gets outputted on two separate pieces of paper. I confirmed the behavior and double checked that I was selecting two sided to two sided.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Printers - LaserJet to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)