12-10-2013 08:35 PM
I have a CP1525nw color. I just updated the firmware tonight but it is still giving me an error message of "memory low" and will not print page 2 of a 2 page document (6 MB). I've tried turning the printer off and back on after waiting a few minutes. I also tried unplugging the printer and replugging it in.
From the Config Report: total memory 128 MB; available memory 81.2 MB
If anyone knows what this is from, or what can be done to correct it I would be greatly appreciative.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)