07-10-2014 07:31 PM
I have a hp deskjet F4480 printer. I bought a c4480 ink, can it be used for my F4480 printer?
Solved! View Solution.
07-10-2014 10:00 PM
The ink cartridges of Deskjet F4480 are NOT compatible with that of Photosmart C4480.
If you have unused ink of Deskjet F4480 you may contact HP for further support by clicking HERE.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)