03-17-2012 03:10 PM
New ;laptop won't print my Excel worksheets to my HP Officejet Pro 8500. Windows 7 . All other items will print.
Error talks about not enough Memory(have even tried printing empty sheet), Network problems(not on network, directly hooked to printer), and loose cables(can't be this because every other program works)
HELP! Really need to get items printed for work.
06-26-2012 05:09 PM
Hi there weekster,
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)