02-15-2012 05:32 PM
I can't clean my print cartridges anymore
I click 'file' then 'print' then 'properties'...There used to be 'service printer' option when after clicking i could clean the cartridge print heads and run diagnostic tests. This option is not listed anymore.
My HP printer is a Deskjet 6940. What should i do?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)