01-12-2014 03:44 PM
I bought the HP Envy 5531 wireless printer over the holidays and hooked it up at my house. Then I took it back to college with me. I turned it on and connected the printer to the wireless here at college. I went to print my schedule and it says unable to find printer. How do i get them to connect again? I thought about uninstalling and reinstalling the program but I have a MacBook Pro and have no idea how to uninstal the program.
Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
01-15-2014 03:14 PM
Here is a document on uninstalling.
Just open the Mac section towards the bottom.
Does the wireless network belong to the college or is it a small local network only?
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
01-15-2014 05:38 PM
Apparantly my school's network doesn't support wireless printers (Or so says the IT department), so I will have to hook up my computer to the USB cable whenever I need to print...
Thanks for the help!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)