06-29-2011 01:33 PM
Have Toshiba windows 7 laptop, HP 1350 printer. Can't set up to print thru network. Was able to do it on my other laptop, but have no clue how or what I did. Please please help!!!
06-29-2011 02:09 PM
Get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)