09-30-2013 03:16 PM
I've recently changed ISP, to a Samsung box from UPC that also carries my TV services. It has WPA security.
I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for my Photosmart C4380. Wired access works OK, but after I entered the wifi details, I got an error message that it couldn't connect to the network (I don't have any problems with my computer or phone).
My computer runs Windows 7 64-bit. I have printed out the Network Configuration page, which includes the following info:
Printer IP: http://0.0.0.0
Firmware revision: WPxxFN0723AR
MAC address: 001f29f36514
The blue light on the printer is illuminated and there are no error messages on its display. I've gone through every diagnostic process I can find on this site.
09-30-2013 03:47 PM
Please try the following method:
or reset the printer to factory default and try again:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)