07-30-2010 04:00 PM
I used to have WPA encryption, but since this printer seem to support only WEP, I canhed that. I still cannot get the printer to connect to my network. CAn any body tell me how this should be done?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)