09-30-2010 06:58 AM
I have an HP Photosmart C4600 series. I have a document that I attempted to cancel/delete and it will not disappear from my queue, and will not print. The solution center says that the printer is "Ready". Any suggestions on how to get rid of this document so I can print other items in the queue? I've tried "delete", "cancel all documents" ...
12-07-2010 11:35 AM
I ran into this problem yesterday so I referred to the reference guide that came with my printer. The following solution worked for me.
Go to your control panel
Click on Performance and Maintenance
Click on Administrative Tools
Double-click on Services
Double -click on Print Spooler
Click OK to close the window
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)