05-02-2012 04:50 PM
I cannot install my HP D110 Photosmart to my new PC with OS Windows 7. Is the software/printer compatible with Win7?
It also stopped working wirelessly for my laptops but a reinstall of the software on the laptops fixed that problem
Trying to install the software it gets to a panelt where it tells me it's going to install 6 files,gets to file 3 and does nothing. I get no error messages, but a ctrl, alt, del, tells me the program is not responding.
I've had this printer on another PC with OS XP since purchasing it new from HP 8 months ago and it ran flawlessly.
05-04-2012 04:03 PM
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)