12-11-2012 08:17 PM
Anyone experiance the limited use that the printer cartidges provide?
I recently spent over $55 on replacement ink cartdiges and have printed less that a dozen pages that were mostly text and for the most part, sparelsy populated. Now the printer ink levels are indicating that two of the ink cartidges are less than 1/4 full and the others are at about half. The cost per sheet for this printer is ridiculous. Had I known the printer would go through this many cartdges, i would have chosen another alternative. Once again, HP finds a way to screw thier customers.
By the way, I have the output settings to "draft" to conserve ink. Guess that didn't help any. If anyone is experiancing the same issue, please add your story to this thread.
12-12-2012 11:16 AM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)