02-27-2011 05:29 AM
While I was in the United States in Autumn, I purchased a set of cartridges for my printer - a photosmart B109n. I looked for 364's, but was told by the sales assistant that the equivalent cartridges in the US are the 564's. However, I have got home to Belgium to find that the printer does not recognise this model. Is there anything which can be done, or am I stuck with a set of open 564's which I cannot use?
02-27-2011 10:16 AM
The cartrdiges are regionalized with four regions throughout the world. If you move to a new region you can have HP change the regionalization, but for your situation this does not apply. HP's web page on the subject is here.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)