07-01-2011 07:58 PM
Turned on printer - got error message reading: There is a problem with at least one of the cartridges. Had not done anything different to printer prior to this message - worked just fine 2 days ago. Tried reinserting cartridges, re-aligning, cleaning heads, and anything else we could find on apps. Nothing worked! Please help. thank you
07-02-2011 11:16 AM
Try the troubleshooting steps in this page.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)