12-18-2009 08:34 AM
I am not able to check ink lavel on my hp printer c4180, used to be a printer window appear when i press print but now it don't. i have tried via control panel, right click but on printing preference window there is no service tab.
Any suggestion from anyone will be appreciate.
12-19-2009 01:41 PM
Click Start and select HP Solution Center . Select the Settings menu, then the Print Settings submenu, and finally the Printer Toolbox .
The Printer Toolbox opens. Click the Estimated Ink Level tab.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)