08-28-2011 11:14 AM
I have a paper jam in feeding the paper to be faxed into the rollers. I can receive, but not send.
I pulled out part of the wrinkled paper but the rest is not even visible. I followed the instructions
in my user guide and have pulled off the face plates and lifted the pick assembly but cannot see
the rest of the paper. I think it must be lodged way in. I hesitate to unscrew the two screws below
the pick assembly to try to access the rest of the paper. Can anyone help me?
01-18-2012 05:23 AM
Please explain in detail how to clear the paper jam for sending fax HP Officejet 7410 All-in-One. Our business is suffering while the machine is disabled.
Donald J. Amoruso
09-05-2013 11:26 AM
I pulled out most of the paper but there is now a small piece waaay up in there and I cannot get it out....even used tweezers to no avail. I have not attempted to take apart anything and ther are no directions in the user manual as to how I could do that....
LOVE this printer and need to get it fixed asap!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)