02-10-2014 03:28 PM
CM1415 blue and red cartridges splattering throughout inside of printer case and also onto paper that is being printed. Black and yellow cartridges are okay. Even when printing black only there are splatters and smears of blue and red on the paper. I am using new HP cartridges and all of them still have 80% ink left. The cartridges worked perfect up until 4 months ago. If I take the blue and red out and wipe ink off ofthe narrow black stip of the cartridge case and reinstall I can usually print sveral sheets before the ink builds up on the black srip and starts to smear onto the paper as it passes through the printer and I have to stop and wipe off the excess ink. I am loath to buy new ones at $75/ cartridge since I have 80% left and I am not sure if new ones will not have the same problem.
02-12-2014 10:24 AM
I understand the cyan and magenta toners are leaking.
I will be happy to help you.
Since the 2 toners are leaking then I would recommend to contact HP Tech Support to inquire about getting the toners replaced. Contact HP Worldwide.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)