02-10-2012 06:16 PM - edited 02-10-2012 06:17 PM
I need to buy more color ink for the HP 5510 Photosmart printer and there's no ink listed for this printer at Staples, Target, or Walmart. First, why isn't this printer listed for ink purchases and, second, what number color ink goes with this printer? Thank you.
02-18-2012 06:55 AM
It takes 564. I cant type the h and the p together for some reason but just follow the link if it gets cofusing.
I hope the link helps.
07-30-2012 07:20 AM
Hi, for any queries on cartridge compatibility, your best bet is to go to Sure Supply....
03-21-2014 04:23 AM
FYI, there is also a link for the SureSupply app
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)