07-02-2014 08:28 PM
I just bought this printer and it will not print with the color or photo ink cartridges. I have removed and reinserted them and it still will not work. Any suggestions?
07-02-2014 11:27 PM
I have recently purchased a Photosmart 5520 and installed Setup ink cartridges. However, I have got no further as error message says 'check ink cartridges' - pink cartridge appears to be missing. I have followed support suggestions to re-insert, clean contact points etc, however nothing works. The error message prevents me from returning to Home screen. Please advise.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)