08-08-2014 06:05 AM
I bought a Combo Value Pack of inks E%Y84AE which should contain 3x 364 cartrdges (cyan, magenta and yellow) and 1x 364XL cartridge (black).
The black cartridge is marked "364" NOT "364XL" like my other XL cartridges. I think I have not got what is advertised. Here's a photo of the sealed bundle of cartidges and my old 364XL.
I want to be sure I get what I paid for.
Can anyone help?
Pete / Dizzleyboy
08-08-2014 07:43 PM
Return it from where your purchased it at and get the correct ones.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
Printer Hint #3 - Always buy a wireless printer with an Ethernet port for backup.
Special Note: There is a 96.3% chance the information you want is in the User Guide/Manual.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)