12-05-2011 08:54 PM
How do I choose the WPA setting for the psc 2510 All-in-One printer? Configuration pg. shows WEP and I don't see anywhere to choose the WPA setting. I'm using a Mac OS X 10.6.
12-05-2011 09:08 PM
Hello dgt228, welcome.
I am not sure why you are choosing EAP. If you have set your router to use WPA, you should just set your printer to enable WPA. Is your wireless light illuminated on the front of your printer? Run a Wireless Network Test from the front of the printer to self-test the radio. If you can connect this printer with Ethernet to your router its connection will be more secure and more reliable.
12-05-2011 10:30 PM
I can connect the desktop computer to the router, but I want to use my wireless laptop with the printer also. The router is configured for WPA but I don't see a setting on the EWS wireless tab for the WPA setting. The test page works from the keys on the printer but not wirelessly from the computer. I just feel as though I am one mouse click away from doing what I want with this device. Thanks for responding.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)