12-10-2008 08:46 PM
hope you be able to gimme some advice.
I bought the touchsmart 3 months ago, and I had been connected my touchy to the Buffulo G54 rounter since then. Recently, I have bought a new rounter from TP-Link model no. TL-WR841ND, hoping to increase the speed of the wireless connection as the fact that this model is supporting 802.11n frequency.
However, after all connection set up being done and I tried to connect my touchy to the new rounter. Even though the connection has built between both devices, the connection somehow can't go through to the internet. The rounter always in a identifing position in the windows sharing center. And the little pop up window on the bottom right hand corner appeared 'Network access is limited' when my cursor pointed to the network notification logo.
Does anyone else have the same problem? If so, how do you get it resolved?
P.S. The signal indicator was full when I was trying to connect them.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)