01-05-2013 03:53 PM
Friends: I have a HP Photosmart 7850 printer from which I am planning to print many colour photos. Do anyone know if this printer supports continuous ink delivery systems and where can I buy such a system? Thanks for any feedback.
09-30-2013 10:50 AM
Hi, I wouldn't recommend using non HP inks as often the quality & reliability is not the same as originals. FYI, see some links below...
Original HP print cartridges and paper - why they matter
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)