Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Try this on for size.I PURCHASED FROM A RETAIL GIANT BRAND NEW UNOPENED HP INK CARTRIDGES when my printer ran out and guess what, "ATTENTION THE INK CARTRIDGE IS COUNTERFEIT OR BEEN REFILLED" and NEVER printed properly.I CALLED HP to insist I send the cartridge for inspection to PROVE they had NEVER been refilled AND were OBVIUOSLY genuine as they were labeled I had reciept , they TOLD ME THIS WAS NOT POSSIBLE AND I HAD EITHER REFILLED THEM OR THEY WERE NOT HP CARTRIDGES!I was called a liar so of course I was ;ore determined to PROVE my case ,I PAID HP FOR NEW INK I EXPECT TO USE IT.Well they transfered me 4 times each time only staying on the line long enough to listen and accuse , then when I finally got a chance to say DO NOT TRANFER ME I wish to send in for investigation , THEY HUNG UP, NEVER CALLED BACK. Stupid me buys ANOTHER HP printer because I cannot use theirs not even with brand new hp ink , IT HAPPENS AGAIN!!!!I assumed it was an isolated error, it was a sale I was allready out my money I figured Ill just get this get back to work.Now I haven't been able to do ANY work ALL month and I am developing a service dog charity in Ontario for the disabled AND trying to rescue shelter dogs to do it.NOTHING HAS BEEN ABLE TO GO FORWARD BECAUSE I A; WORKING OUT OF POCKET I A; LOW INCO;E I HAD ALLREADY PURCHASED INK AND THEN A SECOND PRINTER TO PURCHASE A THIRD WOULD HAVE ;EANT NO FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR 5-7 DAYS.

Outstanding HP really ,wonderful custo;er service thanks for nothing.

HP Recommended

I also am very frustrated with the hp. I have bought 3 of them for our business.  I cannot use hp  ink xl. It keeps giving me a counterfeit message.  I am going back to brother.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.