Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

MyCyan is not printing after changing empty cartridge. I'm now on level 3 of tools - cleaning print head and the printer is just beeen setting doing nothing for 20 minutes. Any suggestions?

GGY-Cincinnati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Third level cleaning finally finished and the cyan is flowing and working again.

GGY

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Third level cleaning finally finished and the cyan is flowing and working again.

GGY

HP Recommended

Thanks for letting us know, glad it's now sorted.

Will close off the post

Thanks, Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

I have this same problem, but I cannot see what your solution was.  "View solution" does not work.  What did you do to make the Cyan cartridge begin to print blue again?  Thanks. 

HP Recommended

Hi.. did anyone refresh the "view solution"?  Please repost!

I am having the same problem.

thanks.

HP Recommended

It looks as though this has been asked and answered, but the solution was not visible to those asking about it.  All the tests, cleanings, etc. have been run, and it's not working.  And the apparent answer is still isn't visible.  Please help!

HP Recommended

I'm sending this to Ciara_B because she mentioned she's an HP employee although answering personally.  I really hope Ciara or someone can re-open this case, which doesn't look as though the solution was ever posted.  I did the 3 deep cleaning as did someone else - my CYan is still printing Orange - I can no longer use my printer for the desktop publishing I need to do until I can fix it.  Please help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.