07-03-2011 09:42 AM
I'm setting up my D110a all-in-one printer for the first time and I took out one of the ink cartridges after not being sure if it was installed properly. When I closed the access door, I got a screen that said "Previously used Genuine HP ink cartridge(s) installed. Press OK to proceed."
When I click OK, it beeps but the message won't disappear and I can't go any further.
07-15-2011 02:48 AM
- Turn off the product, and then unplug the power cord. Plug the power cord back in, and then press the On button to turn on the product
12-28-2013 08:40 PM - edited 12-28-2013 08:42 PM
I have a similar if not the same message pop up "previously used genuine hp cartridge installed" I have done what you suggested, and still nothing. When I try to print something alingment messages pop up, and so do error messages for printing. Could my printer be out of ink?
01-07-2014 01:28 PM
I understand you are seeing a message on your printer that there is an issue with your ink cartridge(s). There is a change that the ink cartridge may be empty.
I can see that you have already completed the troubleshooting steps posted above, which did not resolve the issue.
At this point, if you have already tried a new cartridge, contact HP's Technical Support to see if they have any other options for you.
Here is the HP contact info: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)